Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Time at a Group Yoga Class

I love yoga.  I love the way I feel when I practice yoga regularly.  But alas, I have been in an exercise rut lately.  HAH!  Well not lately.  To be completely honest, I have been exercise lazy for the last..........5 years. Whoops!

Now that the kids are back in school,

The kids are excited for the first day of school.  Can't you tell?!
I have decided to get my exercise groove on.  Yesterday, I toured two exercise facilities.

First, I toured Fitness First, a complete gym experience.  Wow!  It had lots of everything I could think of and some things I hadn't.  It was incredible, and it had the price tag to prove it.  It will have to go on my wish list.

Second, I toured One With Nature Center.  They have group yoga and pilates classes that I am interested in.  I decided to try the yoga class today, and a pilates class next week.

Finally, next week I will tour One II One's Barre class before I make my final decision between which classes I will join.

Today, I participated in my very first group yoga class!  In the past, I have always been what you would call a solo practictioner.  I was never comfortable exercising in front of people.  I am still not in my confort zone, but I have the say the class was okay.  I liked the instructor, and her voice was very soothing.  My one complaint is that we did not do too many different poses for an hour and a half class.  We did a lot of breathing.  Also, she did not play any music until the very end of class.  Is this a normal occurrence in a group class?  All in all, it was a good experience.  I may just go again next week.  We will wait and see.

..............................................................

I have decided to make my own energy granola bars.  I have been searching the Web for recipes, and searching Amman grocery stores for healthy ingredients (which is very difficult, that is for another post).  Today, at Cozmo, I found a seasoning pack for Cookie Spices.  It gave me a laugh.  Check it out.


I had to buy it.  It will taste great in my date oatmeal bars.  lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    learn arabic in jordan

    Are you looking for best language school in Jordan? learn arabic in jordan Berlitz Jordan offers a wide range of products and services for many different language including English, Arabic, German, Mandarin and many more languages.

    Visit Now - http://berlitz-jo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to learn Arabic in Jordan, but don't know how to get started? Register at Ziyyara’s online Arabic classes in Jordan to become a good Arabic speaker
    Contact no:- 9654271931
    Visit On:- Online Arabic Class in Jordan

    ReplyDelete